Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

So Much To Do, So Little Time!

Today is my last official day of sleeping in, lounging around, and pinteresting the day away. As of Tuesday, I am an official worker bee again. I am super excited to get back to work but I will miss all the down time I was so accustomed to having... but you gotta work to make that cash!

I was reading Alison's blog from  theknottybride.com and fell in love with all of the dresses she blogged about. My 3 favorites are:


I'm thinking Bridal Shower, Bachlorette Party, and Rehearsal Dinner! What do you think?

Since I have had two months off I have been working on some small crafts to pass the time. The craft that I am super happy about how it turned out is my very own Wedding Planner notebook. It's very easy to make and only took me an hour or so to put together. What I did was buy a binder and dividers from the dollar store and labeled each divider to help me keep all my wedding paperwork organized. My dividers include budget, guest list, wedding, reception, legal, registry, photographer, florist, entertainment, bride/bridesmaid dress, and Tux Rentals. I think it came out very nice!



Tomorrow I am off to babysit my wonderful baby Cousin, Gavin (he is the cutest) and then Tuesday I start the new gig. Wish me luck!

Much Love- Jayne





0 comments:

Post a Comment